Bharatbeat Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bharatbeat Forums
Bharatbeat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good podcast feeds for News from India

2 posters

Go down

Any good podcast feeds for News from India Empty India and Podcasting

Post by dataguru Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Good Question!

I started Googling India Podcasts and I saw quite a few that peeked my interest.

The one that ranked at the top was Indicast Podcast Network. As this doesn't answer your question Baracuda,

I started hunting in iTunes, and I had barely any results.. I did in fact find a few Podcasts that teach you Bollywood Style Hindi and conversational Hindi. I'll have to check it out. Just scan on Hindi lessons and you will find these. As a matter of fact my younger daughter is using one of these to learn Hindi!

PodMasti offered some promise, but when I tried to look at it in iTunes it didn't contain anything.

I'm just surprised that with a technologically advanced country like India, how I couldn't find more... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'll put this question up on the BharatBeat FB site and see if I get any feedback

Dataguru

dataguru
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://amoghe.com

Back to top Go down

Any good podcast feeds for News from India Empty Any good podcast feeds for News from India

Post by Baracuda Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:09 am

There are several news channels but non of them offer a podcast feed (like CNN or BBC) that can be loaded into the iPhone or iPod. IBNLive used to have podcasts but they have stopped since March 4th 2011.

Does anyone know of any good Indian News Channel podcast that is being updated on a regular basis?

Baracuda

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down