Bharatbeat Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bharatbeat Forums
Bharatbeat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindi moive songs - extensive database.

Go down

How would you rate the music site suggested in this thread

Hindi moive songs - extensive database. I_vote_lcap50%Hindi moive songs - extensive database. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Hindi moive songs - extensive database. I_vote_lcap50%Hindi moive songs - extensive database. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Hindi moive songs - extensive database. I_vote_lcap0%Hindi moive songs - extensive database. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hindi moive songs - extensive database. Empty Hindi moive songs - extensive database.

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 am

One of the good websites that offers a wide variety of Hindi songs to listen and download.I wanted to listen to some new Hindi movie songs and well i couldnt find one website that could offer me a decent option to listen to songs. When i saw thissite ranked 2nd in google i was little skeptical about this but went there and to my amazement found a huge collection of Bollywood songs latests, old etc. You can search by movie name, actor or actress name and so far it has been very impressive. Check it out today by clicking hereclicking here and also come back and post your opinion.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-06-20

https://genie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down