Bharatbeat Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bharatbeat Forums
Bharatbeat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday Info and Deals

Go down

Will you spending more this year during Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_lcap0%Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_lcap50%Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_lcap0%Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_lcap50%Black Friday Info and Deals I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Black Friday Info and Deals Empty Re: Black Friday Info and Deals

Post by dataguru Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 am

US News and World Report has published a nice article on secrets of shopping on Black Friday. The gist of this article is that either the sales are leaked intentionally to get a competitive advantage or some of these ads are just misleading intentionally.

Here's the secret in a nutshell:

For shoppers, though, part of the secret to mastering Black Friday sales is to ignore a lot of the early hype. The National Retail Federation's Davis says consumers shouldn't put too much trust into third-party websites that sometimes post incorrect information. The best source is retailers' websites.

Below are some Black Friday site for to start the hunt for the perfect bargain:
<blockquote> The BF sites out there to look at

cheers
</blockquote>

dataguru
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://amoghe.com

Back to top Go down

Black Friday Info and Deals Empty Black Friday Info and Deals

Post by dataguru Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 am

[b] cheers This is one site that I that I start out with to view Black Friday Info as they are reported. You should also take a look at their Facebook Site to get up to the minute updates on deals that might be of interest to you.

What I like about this site is that they scan Black Friday ads so you can make your list of things you are waiting for!

Dataguru
santa

dataguru
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://amoghe.com

Back to top Go down